Let me tell you something.
Michael Buble is one of the greatest singers of all time.
It's a fact.
I could listen to him ALLLLLLLLL day and never get sick of it. Ever.
His latest single, "It's a Beautiful Day," is just lovely. It's just one of those songs you want to listen to every morning
His album will be released on April 23rd in the US. That's 41 days, people.
But who's counting, right?
P.S. It may or may not be on my bucket list to see him in concert. He's performing in London and Ireland this summer. . . . . Dad? . . . . . Anyone. . . .Anyone? Bueller?. . . . . Bueller?. . . . . Bueller?

I'd heard this from other people but didn't think about it until I actually saw a video of Michael Buble in concert that verified it: he has a really terrible potty mouth (I think I'd originally heard that from someone who wasn't LDS). I love his Pandora station and listen to it almost every day, but decided that ever seeing him in concert wasn't worth it for me. Just wanted to let you know before you get there!
ReplyDelete-Katie B