Thursday, February 21, 2013

I think I'm an insomniac.



I think I might also be a hypochondriac. 

Sometimes, when I'm laying in my bed. . . wide awake. . . for three. . . or four hours+, I decide to make crazy life decisions. And then I'm awake even more because I'm so excited. 
Counterproductive? 
Yes.
But it happens.
Welcome to my life. 


 So, I've basically decided to say goodbye to this. . . . 



And hello to this. . . . 



Or this. . . . 



And hopefully get an internship in the fall with this. . . . .





Is this (hint: click "this" for a laugh) real life you ask? Why yes, yes it is.  
This is real. 
And I am so excited.
 SO EXCITED! 

I have one more generals class to take before I can graduate from BYU-I with my Associate's. 

And I hate to admit that I was enrolled in that cursed class at the beginning of this semester, and dropped it because I despised it and was already overwhelmed and I didn't want to take 16 credits. 

Oops.
I'm regretting that decision, BIG time. Curse you International Studies class for being so dreadful. 
Oh shwell. 

If only, if only, the woodpecker sighs. 
Boy, am I sighing. 


Anywho, I honestly am just so excited for life right now that I couldn't resist ranting about it on this lovely little blog of mine.

Congrats if you made it through this novel. 
Too much substance in this post? 
Probably.
Someday I'll find the happy medium. 

Hopefully. . . 

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for making my morning bearable by filling it with laughter. Forreal though. You're too cute. I'm excited for your upcoming life adventures! xoxo

    ReplyDelete