Now what?
Need a little laughter in your life?
I present. . . . random things!
I present. . . . random things!
If you are still depressed that you were alone on Valentine's Day, watch this and then (maybe?) you will be grateful you were alone.
If your guilty pleasure is the same as mine (The Bachelor), then watch this and remember you have a sparkle. Don't let anyone take it away.
If you love Michael Buble as much as I do and cannot wait for his new album, then watch this little sneak peek. Please remember to breathe. I take no responsibility for this video causing you to pass out. His voice is so dreamy.
And last but not least, one of my all time favorite videos, even though I hate cats. If you are desperate for a little laughter and don't have time for all of the videos, this one should do the trick. But you MUST watch the whole thing.
If none of those made you laugh, well, then you might just be a lost cause. Just kidding. Sort of.
Hopefully next time I post on here it will be something of substance and a little more worthwhile. We'll see.
Okay fine, I pinky promise it will be something worthwhile.
Okay fine, I pinky promise it will be something worthwhile.

No comments:
Post a Comment